Do you want to brush up your English skills? You landed well!
I base my lessons planning on interactive exercises and conversations that require the student to keep speaking and develop self-confidence in using English on a day to day basis. Don’t be afraid that you don’t know what to say in the presence of other people. Let’s remove all your barriers in using English in speech together!
Moreover, I offer translations, help with homework and preparation for going abroad. But most importantly, I offer flexibility. With an individual approach, we will identify your weak points and ensure they turn into strengths in a matter of days.
I am a graduate of the University of Gdansk with a master degree in finance. My academic skills are backed with several years of working experience in an international business environment in Poland and in Germany. I hold three English certificates issued by ITTT International TEFL and TESOL Training Centre: 120 hours TEFL course, 50 hours Teaching Business English course and 50 hours Teaching Young Learners course.
I travelled long term around the world, spending months in English speaking countries such as Australia and New Zealand.
My key skills:
- Leading, motivating, supporting, challenging and developing students at all levels in order to achieve success.
- Creation and implementation of a lesson plan focused on improving overall English proficiency.
- Facilitation of common as well as business discussions.
- Commitment to personal development in key relevant areas such as subject knowledge and teaching methods.
- Openness to constructive feedback & willingness to try new techniques that could help students improve their skill.
All age groups and all levels are welcome. It is never too early or too late to start learning a new language.